Dwelling Fire Policies
At Sun Insurance Services, our dedicated agents make choosing Dwelling Fire Insurance easy.
We analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process.
Sun Insurance Services makes it quick and easy to find the Dwelling Fire policy you need at the rate you deserve.
Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability.
With Dwelling Fire Insurance through Sun Insurance Services, you can rent your property out with confidence.
- Dwelling Fire policies cover houses and structures that are NOT occupied by the owner
- A homeowners insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in
- Dwelling Fire insurance covers all fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
- Most dwelling fire policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home
Dwelling fire policies can be written for other structures on the property also such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
- If a fire leaves your rental home uninhabitable, a dwelling fire policy will cover up to a year’s rent for the vacancy
Sun Insurance Services will shop the top carriers in the country to find you a dwelling fire policy that is both affordable and reliable.